You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
tagged by them :D
2011/10/27 @ 02:02 | 0 Comment [s]


hye my sunshine sekalian !..:D..
Okayy,ari nie ieka nak jawab soalan dari my follower yang comel iaitu H a r i z a t u l I z z a y u ..
comel kan dye??hehe..:)
sorry taw eriez coz late answer ur question...
okayy,,,jom start !

        The Rules are :
 # Each person must post eleven things about themselves
     in their journal .
# Answer the question the tagger set for you in theirpost and
    create eleven new question for the people you were tagged 
    to answer
# You have to choose eleven people to tag and link them to the post
# Go to their page andtell them you have beentagged him/her .
# No tag backs
# No stuff in tagging section about 'You are tagged if you reading
    this' you legitimately a.k.a ( really trust , with all honestly) have 
    to  tag 11 people .


Eleven thing about me ^^
  • Nur Atiqah Bt Mohamad
  • ~love chocolate~
  • have a happy family
  • love my besfriend and my special <3
  • my favourite colour pink and purple
  • friendly,baek and sporting (perasan,HAHA)
  • doktor and teacher,,maybe
  • like berbloging,online and dengar lagu
  • like eat and sleepy,,HEHE
  • Mouth noise..
  • ~love u all~
Question by HarizatulIzzayu :    

-The most social sites do you like ?

 # of course lah the blogspot.com and facebook.com..HEHE

-Do you like my blog ? Why ?

# because ur blog is simple and beautiful like u.. :D

-What the best words you like to hear from the person you love ?

# of course lah I LOVE U..hehe

-What do you want the most in your life ?

# ieka nak happy selalu with my familly , my lovely friend and my special <3

-Have you ever hate someone ?

# of course lah pernah !..

-Who's your role model ?

# entahlah !..my sister mybe..haha

Did you do your prayer enough ?

# err not..because girl have period every month..XD

-What is your favourite food ?

# Emm..i like eat all the food..especially,my mom masak !..so delicious.. :p

-The best moment you never forget ?

# em,holiday with my family and hang out with my friend.. :)

-Things that will make you angry of it ?


# Sombong and tak jujur
# pinjam barang tak bagitahu..*ieka cukup benci*
# suka mengata orang macam-2 tapi diri sendiri pun sama..
# memaksa or mengongkong *tak suke,tak suke*

-Would you be my followers ?

# of course lah becouse ur blog comel..~lalala~..hehe

 okayy lah my peep..question harizatul dah dianswer...
tenqs angat-2 at harizatul coz tagg my name..<3
so ieka my chau dulu..okey bubye..
jumpa lagi nanty =)





Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hello Dear. Im ieka. im 15 years old. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.


Entry Profile Stuff Links




Jom Gosip

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah